Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 5

I woke up this afternoon with the intention of heading to my studio and working on my apron collage (and maybe even finishing it) but somewhere between walking into the studio and starting on the project I got sidetracked cleaning and straightening-I'm still not sure how it happened.  For those of you who know me well, you will know this urge doesn't hit very often and when it does I just need to run with it! As I've said many times "If God wanted me to be Martha Stewart he would have given me her staff!" There are few things I dislike more than cleaning and this spurt of domesticity couldn't have come at a better time.  Looking around my studio it had EXPLODED and taken over the majority of the studio and family room in the basement-time to reign in the chaos! Forty-five minutes later at least some of the clutter was wrangled and I was grabbing a quick dinner before another 12 hr at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment