I had an idea in mind from class on Thursday but of course I couldn't get it to work like the instructions so I had to once again modify the process to get the page to work but with a little extra folding and playing I finally got my "pop-up" to work and my lady way flying across the page like planned. A few more swipes of paint and glazing medium, a few phrases here and there and it was finally looking more like the picture I had in my mind when I started. Here's what I ended up with:
And here's a close up of the "pop-up" portion of the page
Well, now that I've got my gluing, painting and cutting out of my system for the night I'm off to bed for a little more sleep. Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter.