Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 1

The first days challenge was to make something that fits in the palm of your hand using materials in your immediate environment. This was pretty easy as I had the pieces for a handmade matchbox (ATC sized) cut out and waiting patiently for me to assemble them...for days they'd been waiting to be assembled... so off to my studio I went to cut, glue and create.

This project also fit the bill for the ARTchix Studio's latest challenge-Spring flowers and I was able to scratch two things off the "to do" list with just one project! Oh joy!!!


I wasn't completely sure of what kind of projects I wanted to do for this 365 day challenge but I'm thinking it may be a year of Artist Trading Cards and containers or displays for ATCs. ATCs are a quick and fun way for me to incorporate art into my daily life but still learn new techniques and concepts (just on a smaller scale).

No comments:

Post a Comment