Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter to all

It's been a busy couple of weeks but I made it through and made the journey home to hang with the 'Rents for Easter weekend. It's so nice to kick back, relax and make some art (with the Mom).

Speaking of mom, she's been nagging me to update this blog with new projects so she "can see what I've been doing." Well she got to see them up close but I figured I'd add a few of them for those who aren't on FB.

So here are a few of my lastest projects.  The first is a reproduction of the Stella Envelope Mini album designed by Wendy Coffman.  Beautiful project with wonderful instruction sheet by Wendy.  I loved the project so much I decided to try it with different papers (which is the second project posted).

Cover of the Stella Album

Inside pages of Stella Album


Here's my version of the album using the Pemberly papers and the Pemberly Stickease



Cover of Pemberly Album

Inside pages of Pemberly Album

Last of the inside pages with pullout tab for journaling or pictures.

Had some fun last night working on a gift for a friend and also today getting caught up on my Roadtrip Smash book (pictures of Smash book later...I forgot to pack the camera).

Hope everyone's had a Happy and Blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment